Saturday, July 20, 2013

How to Make Your Eyes Look Smaller?

Typical Pinays have big wide eyes. That’s given! And we are unique that way. But we cannot discount the fact that there are times that we would want our eyes to somehow become smaller like other Asian girls – Japanese, Korean, and Chinese etc... Maybe it’s because we wanted to be cute, or we are bored with our usual look. But whatever reason there is, we would love to have some new trend for ourselves and do some make-over.



Well then, we are gonna make our eyes LOOK smaller. They may not be as “singkit” as you would want them to be. It’s more of a different perspective – smaller but temporary. You can always have your original eyes back!
Now, memorize your eyes. You can have this make-up for 2 minutes only!

Apply black eyeliner on the water lines of your eyes – both up and down. Make sure to extend the upper lines to give your eyes a thinner look. Then, use black mascara and coat three (3) times on your upper eyelashes. Make sure you also apply mascara on your lashes below.
Remember, just like in clothing, black makes you look slimmer, and white doesn’t do that! Avoid using white eyeliner or eye shadow to achieve that thinny-lookin’ eyes! And I suggest you use transparent rather than the doll eyes contacts. Erkey?


Psalm 139:13-15 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment