Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Good Read for Local Business Starters - Business Coach

I'm still working on my other passion - i.e., to create my own shop. Initially, I wanted to have an online shop selling variety of clothes and accessories. But as a tax accountant who was raised to a work place where compliance is a BIG deal, I wanted to register first to DTI, BIR etc... before rolling out this business in my mind.

Since I haven't reached that part, I thought of reading some write-ups in the internet to get a glimpse of the Filipino market today. While I am exploring the web, trying to find some good reads about SMEs, or entrepreneurship to boost my passion, luckily, I found Business Coach, Inc.

They offer quality business training for all business-inclined individuals from different industries trending now. Hopefully, I can squeeze it in my schedule and start attending such training (cross fingers!). They also have numerous enticing editorials which I highly recommend you to read.

Please visit their site for more informative and educational articles!


http://www.businesscoachphil.com/company-profile



xoxo.arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment