Saturday, October 03, 2015

Gilas Pilipinas on Finals! One More Win to Rio! (The Truth)

Oh yeah.

I can't contain my happiness!

Yesterday I posted a blog (with the same title) during their game with Japan not to give a false hope, but it's because I wanted everyone (including myself) to trust in our Team and wish for a damn good fight.

They didn't failed us. A struggling score of 81-70 paved way for Gilas to play for the Gold Medal against China before the Olympics to be held at Rio de Janeiro.

Musong R. Castillo of Philippine Daily Inquirer wrote:
"That one final step Gilas Pilipinas needs to take to reach Rio de Janeiro would, in a manner of speaking, have to be over China’s Great Wall."


Nevertheless, now, I can finally tweet my excitement and happiness.. A big CONGRATULATIONS to Gilas Pilipinas!!! You made us so proud!




Read the full story on this link: 

http://sports.inquirer.net/195146/gilas-pilipinas-nips-japan-faces-china-in-fiba-asia-2015-finals#ixzz3nS41rVXG 

Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook



Xoxo.arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment