Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What this Little Girl Did Made Me Jumped for Joy!

I am a first-time mommy. All are new to me. There are sacrifices, change of priorities, and blissful experiences which right now I know I wouldn't trade for anything else.

We celebrated Mother’s Day last May 10. I am happy to be with my daughter during that day. She just turned three months old last 6th of May and her Daddy and I are very proud that she is growing fast and advance.

That morning, I know that she got a lot of sleep because her mood is light. She laughed at me and she didn't cry. After a while, she wanted to lie on her front so I helped her. I turned on the camera on video mode and talked to her like we always do.

Watch how happy she is and how she say some words I didn't expect her to.



Have you notice the last few seconds of the video? I told Athena that I love her. And it seems like she wanted to answer me the same words. To many, it’s just baby’s funny little noises. But to me, it’s what can be the sweetest words a child could say to her mother.


Happy Mother’s Day to all! 

Xoxo.arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment