Saturday, June 04, 2016

BEST SELLER: Human Nature's Salon Care Shampoo and Conditioner


I am an official dealer of Human Heart Nature products. I posted my blog a few weeks ago talking about how I got into this business. It is just like your typical direct selling thing - where you can get the products only from the authorized branch (of course with discount, so you can sell it at a profit).


But one thing good about it this I am a fan too. I already used almost all their products (except of course, those for men products) and I find them very good. Most of their products involve nourishing the skin - Facial wash, Toner, Make-ups, Lotion, Body Wash, Soaps, and Shampoos.

But the best seller of all, (drum roll please.....) is the Salon Care Shampoo and Conditioner.

Hey, it is very easy to sell them. Every individual has different skin types. You can sell it, and maybe ask your client to try it (by buying the small size product - normally 50ML), but you cannot anymore push them to buy if they are allergic or not "hiyang" in your products. Just find other customers who are willing to try these 100% natural goodies.

So while I'm doing the buy and sell thing, I make sure that I restock some of the items so they can come handy in case there's an urgent buyer. 


I noticed that I always restock these Salon Care Shampoo and Conditioner. The most shocking thing is, once the buyer tried the small ones, they reorder and opted to buy the largest size available. No wonder they love this product. I love it also. The smell is so good, you know it'll last until the day ends. You worry no more of too much chemicals on your hair, because, hey, it's all natural. And one more thing, this item is best for hair with colour, or rebonded, permed, or any type of hair that had gone through whatever kind of hair treatment. I guess it's very fitting to our generation's Pinay.

So this is not just part of marketing or whatsoever, but I highly recommend this to everyone. Our hair does not need another problem. It went through a lot already. If you cannot afford a hair spa because of your busy schedule, try this and who knows!? You might not be needing a hair treatment soon!

xoxo.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't used HHN's hair products before! I might try them soon! :) I like Natural /Vegan/ORganic products as well.

    CJ | From Manila with Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it! If you are from BGC area, you can place your order with me and I'l give you discounts! BTW, I also love their facial scrubs and toner. :)

      Delete