Thursday, May 19, 2016

Human Heart Nature Product Dealer... and Certified User

Ever since, it is my advocacy to patronize Pinoy products. I love to think that by buying our own, I am able to help Filipino workers. However, I would admit guys - it is inevitable to buy imported stuff.

Why? Simply because of its good quality.

There are many factors why Pinoy products do not maintain its high standard rating - one is the increasing labor costs, another is the growing production equipment and maintenance costs. It can also be the innovating technology that we cannot keep up with and so on. Tendency is, we were directed to choose items with low costs, sacrificing the quality of our products, just because our budget limit us to that. I'm no economist (please feel free to enlighten me) but hey, those factors are very obvious.

Human Heart Nature
But to look more deep in the market, there are other Philippine products worth recommending for. And now, I discover Human Nature.


Last 2015, I was exploring the internet to look for sunflower oil. I saw a twitter or FB post (I think) that says that it has a lot of benefits - plus, it is made from 100% natural products. I came across the website of Human Nature, and I really appreciate how they support local manufacturers in the country. During that time, you cannot easily find their products at the grocery, or even Watson's or Mercury Drug Store.
My stock of HumanNature
So my last resort is to become a dealer and register myself so I can place orders online. Lucky me, there is an online registration. And it is so easy to become a member. I am blessed that I have pursued this membership because there are no regrets. Products are good to sell and safe to use - not just the sunflower oil, but almost all of them!



This is my bathroom shelf. I also instructed my husband to use the Human Nature For Men Shampoo because it helps fight dandruff and dry scalp.


I love the purifying facial scrub because it always makes me feel that my face is clean and dust-free.

I can really feel the scrub without the harsh effect on my face. You can also apply it to your neck. For body, Human Nature offers Body Scrub in Sweet Orange and Gentle Berry Scents.








After taking a bath, I normally apply this Hand and Foot Salve to soothens my whole feet. It has a cooling effect that relaxes my feet without even bothering going to the spa. This is also one of my best selling products in 2015.


My Kikay Kit would not be complete without this Tinted Lip Balm. I'm not a lipstick fan, so I just apply this to have a bit of color on my lips and at the same time, the cool effect just like when I ate mint bubblegum. This is to avoid chapped lips.

So hey, if you want to become an entrepreneur at this young age, you don't need to scratch from zero. You can start by simply doing a buy-and-sell business, or retailer business without hassling yourself on the type of product to sell.

For info, please visit HumanNature website or feel free to drop by at the HumanNature branch near you. You can also register online via http://humanheartnature.com/reg as a dealer. Please text me at 0917625461 for more details on how to register.

xoxo.






No comments:

Post a Comment