Thursday, May 19, 2016

April 15 - End of Doom's Day for Accountants

Wondering why I don't have a blog post this March and April? Simply because I am an accountant.

An accountant that endeavored to finish the income tax computation and preparation of the financial statements.

An accountant who well, not really sacrificed, but spent mostly of my time digging on the debit credit, income and expense, asset and liabilities and equity and so on.

An accountant who most of the time, awake, rather than sleeping, just to beat the deadline.

An accountant, who was tested a lot of times, but still chose to do the same thing over and over again.



Compliance.


And it hurts to see other friends and relatives taking their vacation during April. Coz they're not accountant.

Or people who can watch movies after their shift. Coz they're not accountant.

And to see couples dating until the restaurant closes. Oh, at least they can see them still open!

And me, as an accountant, who was tested a lot of times, but still chose to do the same thing over and over again.

Did I regret it? I actually don't know. I keep on complaining and complaining but I am still here doing the things that makes me complain in the first place...

Let me find the answer.

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment