Monday, May 16, 2016

REMAKE: DIY CORNER BOOKMARKS by Tally's Treasury

Heya!

It's fun to do something on your own. To create a useful thing out of useless materials is really really awesome. Here are my realization about creating a bookmark from scratch.

Pros:
1. It's a corner bookmark. Hence, it wouldn't create a space in the spine of your book, specially if you were not able to remove it for days.
2. Very light weight. It will not dent your beloved pages.
3. You can create different facial expression of bookmarks. Create and Make!

Cons
1. It is made of paper. Not water proof. (unless it is okay for your book to get wet)

This is where I got the pattern for the corner bookmark. (http://tallystreasury.com/2011/02/corner-page-bookmarks-3/). Tally Treasury is a jam-packed blogsite for all the DIY craft tutorials you need. Thank you for the inspiration!

I would like to thank my 2014 Belle Journal for the most colorful paper materials. It reminds me to always reuse and recycle. I've been using it for leaving a note, making a grocery list, and creating small tabs to keep my personal files organized.

Aside from the used paper materials, I just spent few less than Php200.00 for the glue and small-sized-hole puncher (which I can use for some other crafty project).

Cut and paste. Cut and paste. It is easier to do this by parts/installments.



You can always put some eyebrows or eyelashes for a more "kikay" bookmark :)


FINISH! Til next DIY.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment