Tuesday, January 05, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

What?! It's 2016 already? Do I have any entry for December? Writing a blog post probably slipped out of my mind due to the holiday season. Wuhoo!

Okay. Let's do some updating.

First, I got a new work. My tenure with my ex-employer lasted until Dec. 22. And today is my 2nd day with my new work. I have a lot of vacant days for the holidays and well, I spent it wisely. I have my own time with my daughter and she is lovely as usual.

Second, I have a new year's resolution! I will abide my husband in every possible way! I am usually hard-headed and egoistic. There are many decision-makings this past year that, well, I prevail. But most of them are not working or inefficient, or you can say, epic fail. So this time, I told my husband, that in every decision I have to make, I will ask his opinion and will take it to consideration -  all the effin' time!!! He told me women are emotional, and men are making decisions based on logic. Proven and tested, logical way is indeed better that emotional way, believe me!

Third, I spend my first Christmas in Laguna! Yey! That's my husband's province. We ate a lot of food! As in a lot! And we gave Athena her present - a new hard-bound book! She loves to flip it. I don't know if she was able to appreciate the book itself (it's about Aesop's fables). But hey, she likes seeing the hare, peacock, tortoise, the horse, and the mouse. Very colorful!

Fourth, we had our Christmas party in Bulacan with my Clan. It was awesome! They loved my games - Kantaririt and the one with the paper plates and you'll draw on it while it is in your head. Anyway, I've also gave my godchildren some Human Nature Products for kids and babies. I'm sure they will love the chocolate and gummy berry scent of kiddie soaps and the powder scent of baby wash! :) (Contact me for orders. Thanks!)

Sorry I don't have any pictures to post. I'm kinda tinatamad. But I got them all in my phone. So, yeah, pag sinipag, I'll post them. Or, pag sinipag pa more, I'm gonna make a photo album/ photobook out of it!


I guess that's all of it! I just want to say Happy New Year! More money, great career and more travel to you all!!!

But the best of all, I wish you peace of mind, contentment, humility, and more love coming from your family as you rock this 2016!!!!

#PEACESIGN
#WELCOME2016
#GOODBYE2015

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment