Friday, December 04, 2015

KRIS KRINGLE NEW IDEAS

We are having our kris kringle here in the office and we are a bit late for it. I've joined the gift giving a week ago, and here are the remaining category I need to comply with:

“Something embarrassing to carry in public”
“Something that you need to insert”
“Something reminiscent of childhood”


I was thinking of what unique gifts can I give - something that satisfy the category, but at the same time, something that is useful and workable.


“Something embarrassing to carry in public” 
 It can be the following: broom (tingting or tambo), pale, and amything that is used for cleaning your house, barbie tote bag, little rainbow umbrella and other stuff that little kids have (it's embarassing coz you're already a grown-up), men's magazine, and poop-related-matter (wuhoo!)
Now, please, can you give me some gifts inspired by “Something that you need to insert” category?

I'm having a hard time, and all I was thinking were: Cork Opener, Ballpen, and charger.

Ideas anyone?

xoxo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment