Thursday, December 03, 2015

Spag - White or Red?

I'm sharing you this blog because I love how she share her recipe. (though I haven't even tried it out.) She's just crazy as me! (crazy in a good way, not in a bad way!) I super like the way she wrote her recipe for:

HEAVEN IN MY SPAGHETTI


Because today is my blog’s first month, I am so in the mood for blogging. I am always in the mood, by the way. It’s just that I ran out of words sometimes.

 This has been waiting since last week and it slipped my mind due to some stuff I got busy with.

This is a version of my Filipino Spaghetti in which I add white sauce to it. Sometimes, I’d love to play with this recipe. There are several ways on how I put “heaven” in my Filipino Spaghetti. I don’t know if there’s any difference between serving-your-pasta-with-the-red-sauce-and-just-pour-the-white-sauce-over-it-and-mix and adding-your-red-sauce-to-the-white-sauce-while-cooking-your-white-sauce. Do I make any sense?? Hahaha! Anyway, I love to cook or mix it this way. :) READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment