Wednesday, February 10, 2016

PASTA ADDICTION 101

Photo credits:noobcook.com
Yes, I am all over the internet (once again) to find the best recipe in town. Whenever I crave to eat something, and I don't have the luxury to go to a resto to buy that food, my mere resort is to look for a recipe on the web. I specifically look for a Pinoy recipe since western food requires some ingredients that are not available here. Some of the recipes abroad have wine and condiments that are too alien to me. (Oh, please! I'm an accountant, not a chef.)

So here goes. I always search YUMMY and Panlasang Pinoy Recipes website because they usually have the simple but super delicious recipes which do not require complicated ingredients - most or almost all of them can be found in supermarket or in your local market nearby.

Now, I am craving for Spaghetti Aglio Olio. Big time.

One of the best Spaghetti Aglio Olio I've tasted is from Yellow Cab. I also love that Spaghetti Bolognese with Meatballs of Pizza Hut and Carbonara of Papa John's. I'm experimenting for different pastas everytime I go to pizza parlors or local restaurants.



Anyway, here is the Aglio E Olio Pasta Recipe from Panlasang Pinoy Recipes! This is very recommendable. I love how simple the recipes are. PASTA IS AWESOME! 

Will try this tonight and let's see how it goes.

Bon Appétit!!!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment