Thursday, February 05, 2015

To Bloggers: An Open Letter

I honestly admire those bloggers that log on to their account everyday, write anything under the sun, post it, and voila! It's trending!

It's always been my dream to write. When I was in early highschool, I hardly finish this Sweet Valley High book I borrowed from my classmate back then. It's cute and kilig! I remember I tried (at least!) to do a Tagalog script or somewhat like a novel or those pocket book stories (with Aleia Martinez being my Bida Girl). But I never got the chance to even finish one Chapter. How loser am I!

Today, it's Wattpad that's keep those teenagers dreams to write come true. I can say that it's natural for teens to write and express their feelings through writing some fictional stories where they can relate. And thru this, Pinoy are getting more and more inclined into reading local writings which I think plays a big role in the publishing industries. Oh, my makabayan heart started it over again!

Back to bloggers!

I can say I am a frustrated journalist. Being an accountant as my profession now is definitely not within the immediate circle of writing. But hey, I love numbers too! Though it's not a perfect combination - if you know what I mean. Numbers and letters sometimes don't mix well. If you are good with Math, probably, English is not your favorite subject in school and vice versa!

Bloggers are definitely talented. They have other things to do too. Some of them work, or study, or manage businesses. But writing something significant to life is a never-easy-to-do-hobby. It takes a bulk of passion and interest for a writer to describe something in their blogs.

And with that, Kudos Bloggers!! I hope I will become one of those trending Bloggers like you!

Anyway, please vote for your fave bloggers on the annual social media congress by Blogopolis called “BLOGOPOLIS: Shifting Gears”. Here's the link! http://www.blogopolis.ph/awards/

No comments:

Post a Comment