Saturday, February 14, 2015

QLYSM

I married a man of enthusiasm and passion.

He, who never fails to surprise me, amazes me all the time. He acts mostly in unexpected ways that can melt everyone's heart. I always like that kind of attitude in him.

I married a guy who is more than proud to wear our wedding band than any other luxurious accessories.

The wedding symbolizes our forever promise to be together in this lifetime. Faithfully, he lives his life to that promise. And so am I.

I married someone who makes me his world.

A set of arms around me making me feel whole is what I always dreamt of. The attention he's giving me is a form of saying that I am secured and loved. With that, I am forever grateful to God for having him with me. He's definitely worth the wait.

I married the man of my dreams.

With him, I know that all my dreams already come true. He gives me the inspiration I need, the strength I require, the love I want, and the life I long to live. He completes me. How could I ask for more?


xoxo.arabella.

No comments:

Post a Comment